Thanks for reaching out to Save Our Scruff. We appreciate your support of our organization - we could not save as many lives as we do without the support of our community!
Please understand our organization is run completely by volunteers. We are likely drowning in puppies so please allow 48 hours for us to respond to your inquiries. For more immediate needs, answers to many questions we receive can be found throughout our site.
- Fostering is providing a temporary home for a dog while he or she waits for their forever home. Fosters allow us to save lives by giving us a safe place to keep the dogs with our rescue. If you are interested in helping, you can learn more information here and fill out an application here. Our Foster team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
ADOPTING/Meeting an available dog:
- If you are interested in meeting an available dog, please fill out an application here and our Adoption Manager will get back you as soon as possible. You are not able to meet an available dog until you have completed the adoption application and have been contacted.
- Thank you for donating to Save Our Scruff. You can either make a monitory donation here or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have supplies you'd like to donate.
STRAYS AND REHOMING A DOG:
- Check out our tips on Rehoming your Dog if circumstances will not allow you to keep him/her.
- If you found a stray dog that needs to find a home, please contact email@example.com
- If you have an event or fundraising idea that you'd like to run by us, please contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions outside of meeting an available dog, adopting, fostering, volunteering or rehoming your dog, please fill out our form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours. If you have questions related to those mentioned, please use the links listed above.